KOD Lyons is a leading public interest and human rights law practise based in Dublin. They are seeking Solicitors to join their growing and dynamic team. The positions may suit solicitors seeking part time or full time work.
Candidates should have an interest and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Child and family law;
- Corporate immigration law;
- International protection law;
- Healthcare and mental health law;
- Employment and labour law;
- Professional regulatory and disciplinary law;
- Social welfare law;
- Education law;
- Media and defamation/privacy law;
- Data protection law;
- Criminal law.
If this is an opportunity which interests you please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 6 May 2019 at 5.00pm.