Independent Trustee Company is an Irish owned company, established in 1993. They are based in Dublin 2 and employ over 65 staff. Their focus is to deliver flexible and transparent pension plans for their clients. Over the last two decades, they have become one of the largest providers of self-administered pensions in Ireland. They administer in excess of €1.2 billion in client funds through 5,000 pension structures.
Independent Trustee Ltd clients are self-employed individuals, professionals, company directors, corporate clients and financial advisors. They pride themselves on their high-quality service and on ensuring that their staff have the skills and expertise to provide a highly efficient and professional service to their clients and advisors.
Independent Trustee Ltd are approved by the Revenue Commissioners as Pensioneer Trustee and regulated by the Pensions Authority as a Registered Administrator. They are also regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. They are one of the founding members of the Association of Pension Trustees of Ireland.
Solicitor to provide legal, tax and technical pensions advisory services in relation to self-administered pensions. This role may suit candidates with good business acumen who are interested in transitioning to an in-house position in financial services.
- €55,000 - €60,000 per annum
- Manage property investment and divestment function on a day to day level;
- Advise on and conclude investment documentation;
- Administer files relating to deceased clients;
- Administer pension adjustment orders;
- Interact with external law firms to secure delivery of services;
- Deliver agreed fee targets;
- Assist in developing new and existing services;
- Participate in PR and marketing initiatives;
- Liaise with and provide technical assistance to other teams within ITC Group as appropriate.
Required skills and behaviours:
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team;
- Excellent client care and development skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Time management skills;
- Communicates enthusiasm and commitment to achieving objectives and making a contribution to their team;
- Actively offers practical ideas to further improve customer experience;
- Communicates with others in a professional and helpful way, conveying information clearly and concisely;
- Takes responsibility for own learning and development;
- Seeks, actively listens to and acts upon feedback given;
- Recognises and respects confidentiality of information;
- Takes initiative to help other team members.
- Professional qualification as a solicitor;
- Interest in pensions/trust/financial services essential;
- Conveyancing experience is preferred;
- Good understanding and working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and other relevant systems.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com