DAC Beachcroft Dublin is looking for a Solicitor/Associate (circa 3+ years' post qualification experience) to join their expanding Professional, Regulatory and Public Law Team. Assisting our team members on a wide variety of matters across all our sectors this role will be rewarding and varied, with a particular focus on advisory work for public bodies and regulators.
DAC Beachcroft is leading legal advisors on the law relating to the public sector in Ireland and they act for a wide range of public sector bodies across the professional regulatory, financial, health and social care, sport (including anti-doping), cyber/data-protection, health product regulation, health and safety, housing and property sectors. They also advise clients and stakeholders operating in regulated environments on public and regulatory law matters.
The ideal candidate will preferably have relevant experience in the areas of public, professional and regulatory law (ideally advisory rather than just litigation-based).
You should also have the following:
- Good research and statutory interpretation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and other members of the firm;
- An ability and willingness to develop relationships with client contacts;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent drafting skills, with a particular focus on attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- An interest in regulatory and public law and a willingness to learn.
If you wish to apply for this role please click here.
Closing date for applications is 29 January 2021 at 5pm.