The client is an award-winning full-service practice based in South County Dublin. Client-centric, systems focused and results driven, the firm prides itself on close teamwork in a friendly and supportive work environment.
The practice is expanding and requires two Assistant Solicitors with a minimum of 1 year's post qualification experience in residential property conveyancing to include:
- Title review and rectification of title in both the Registry of Deeds and Land Registry;
- Drafting, negotiating and advising in relation to contracts for sale;
- Additional experience of probate or commercial contracts would be highly advantageous.
Benson and Associates client is also interested in hearing from more experienced candidates who may be seeking to return to the workplace after a career break.
The successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
- A friendly manner with strong communication skills;
- The ability to work with the client to solve problems rather than simply presenting legal options;
- A team player committed to achieving fee targets;
- Willing to work with the firm’s systems orientated approach;
- Complete integrity and a superior work ethic.
- Competitive and dependent upon experience.
To apply for the role please submit your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity in strict confidence, please contact Michael Benson on 01 670 3997 or 087 222 7899. www.benasso.com