Madigans Solicitors are looking for a full time Receptionist/Secretary to join their busy team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office;
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls;
- Dealing with client queries;
- Ensure reception area and meeting room is tidy and presentable;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings;
- Drafting of letters and documents;
- Photocopying, scanning filing;
- Preparing briefs;
- File management - opening and setting up new files;
- Other administration duties as required.
- Proficiency and familiarity with MS Office, particularly Outlook and Word;
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Professional manner;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- A good work ethic and a willingness to learn;
- Experience in a legal setting would be advantageous.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 11 December 2019 at 5pm.