Moran and Ryan are seeking a Receptionist and Office Manager on a permanent basis. This role will suit an organised and adaptable person who will strengthen the firm’s operations and reputation.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients on the switch and in person and establish a relationship and rapport with same;
- Overseeing the daily operations of the office, to co-ordinate and monitor the activities that occur within the office, including client meetings, junior staff and maintaining the smooth running of the office;
- Assistance to fee earners, including typing and managing post;
- Manage staff holidays to ensure that there are sufficient resources at all times;
- Induction of support staff and all related assistance;
- Ensure office equipment is fully functional and log calls to IT support or provider as required;
- Manage use of strongroom/wills, offsite storage of documents, undertakings register and title documents.
The ideal candidate should have a legal background, very good IT knowledge (proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook) and the ability to use their own initiative in a demanding environment.
Moran and Ryan prides itself on developing its staff and intends to work with the appropriate candidate for the long term. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing boutique commercial law firm.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org