HOMS Solicitors are a leading national Irish law firm, with offices in London, Dublin, Cork and Limerick, dedicated to providing a range of commercial and personal legal services. HOMS Solicitors brand is one of quality, knowledge, experience and value delivered through a timely, friendly and cost effective service.
HOMS Solicitors are passionate about attracting and retaining talented individuals who wish to develop their own careers through being part of their team. HOMS Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Probate Solicitor to join the team in their Limerick office covering a maternity leave. This contract is offered on a 3 or 4 day week basis and is expected to commence in August.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Drafting wills, advising on wealth management and administration of estate in all forms;
- Experience of wardship and enduring powers of attorney;
- Good technical knowledge of trust law application and taxation;
- Experience of probate litigation;
- Experience of licencing laws would be an advantage;
- Experience of residential conveyancing, desirable but not essential;
- Experience of advising and dealing with new clients and referrals.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication and client management skills;
- Sound and pragmatic decision making ability, with an ability to prioritise workload;
- Fee conscious and ability to meet target/fee projections;
- Strong work ethic;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 7 June 2019 at 5pm.