Sean Costello Solicitors are seeking to recruit an experienced Property/Probate Legal Executive to join their team. The primary focus of the work will be on conveyancing and probate.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Knowledge and understanding of conveyancing process from start to finish (pre-contract and post-completion) of both resident and commercial conveyancing;
- Lodging applications for registration in the Property Registration Authority and dealing with queries that might arise thereon;
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with the matters;
- Assisting Solicitors with ad hoc duties as required;
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing leases;
- Assisting with residential and commercial lending transactions;
- Drafting Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Assisting with Extracting Grants of Probate/Administration and administering estates.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org