HOS Partners LLP Solicitors are seeking an experienced Property Solicitor to join their growing commercial property team. This is a full time role based in Dublin 2. This role requires an experienced candidate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a property solicitor.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting in both commercial and residential conveyances;
- Dealing with all aspects of the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties;
- Review and negotiation of commercial leases;
- Drafting of contracts for sale, leases, and all associated documentation;
- Investigation of title for commercial lending transactions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong commercial and residential conveyancing experience;
- An ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and multitask;
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team within the firm, with other advisers and with clients;
- An ability to work closely with clients to establish a strong one to one relationship;
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills.
Salary negotiable and commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org