Leman Solicitors is a highly innovative full service commercial law firm. They are looking to hire an experienced Property Finance Lawyer to join the Real Estate department. The role will offer a varied workload, ensuring exposure to all aspects of finance law and a diversity of both lender and borrower clients across different sectors.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a range of transactions on behalf of their clients including:
- General banking, finance and corporate lending;
- Real estate finance;
- Project and development finance;
- Corporate finance;
- Acquisition finance.
First and foremost, candidates must identify with the Leman culture and be a fit for their unique operating environment. Almost as important is that the candidate has the drive and hunger to grow a business, develop a team and beyond that a department, a genuine interest in networking and business development and a sociable and enthusiastic nature.
Beyond this, there are a number of essential knowledge and experience requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 4 years' post qualification experience working in property finance at a medium or large law firm;
- Excellent academic track record;
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to develop and nurture talent;
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative;
- Superb organisational skills;
- Ambition and vision for their career and sector;
- Good understanding of and interest in technology; and
- Self starter.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org