LK Shields Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Property Consultant to join their team. This role is likely to suit an experienced conveyancing solicitor seeking a reduced work arrangement on a flexible basis.
The main responsibilities of the person appointed will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of post completion work with regard to both registered and unregistered property;
- Managing the firm's Undertakings Register;
- Assisting in the registration of unregistered land in the Registry of Deeds and deal with the Property Registration Authority in respect of a variety of issues affecting registered land;
- Managing file closures and archiving processes with respect to property files.
- Strong conveyancing experience acquired over a number of years underpinned by an excellent understanding of property law;
- A qualified solicitor;
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise, organise and complete multiple activities on time and in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to take a pro-active role in ensuring that daily, weekly, monthly tasks are achieved in a timely fashion and to the standard required.;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
To apply, please submit your curriculum vitae and a covering letter (as one document) by following the relevant links on firm's Career's page at www.lkshields.ie
If you would like to discuss the position on offer, please do not hesitate to contact Olwyn Downey, HR Manager, in confidence on 01-6385899.