Mason Hayes & Curran wish to appoint a Solicitor to its highly regarded and award winning Pensions team. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join one of Ireland’s leading pensions law practices.
The team provides pensions advice to domestic and multinational clients comprising sponsoring employers, trustees and service providers. The advice provided is wide ranging and includes advice relating to the establishment of pension schemes, legal assistance concerning the proper maintenance and successful administration of pension schemes and exercises undertaken to reduce benefits or facilitate the wind-up of pension schemes.
The role in question is a junior solicitor role and the ideal candidate should have some demonstrable experience and an interest in developing their career in the pensions area.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have strong academic credentials;
- Demonstrate initiative and genuine interest in pensions;
- Be highly motivated and hard-working;
- Have good organisational skills;
- Have the ability to build relationships and trust with clients;
- Be analytical and possess excellent attention to detail.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: recruit@MHC.ie