Amanda Scales and Company Solicitors are seeking to recruit a part time Legal Secretary to support the Principal in a single practitioner office in South County Dublin.
Duties including audio typing, generating and working with precedent documentation, file and archive management and general office administration, interacting with clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years' experience working as a legal secretary in an Irish solicitor's office preferably in the areas of conveyancing, litigation, and probate;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer and audio typing skills including experience with a case management system;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
- A pleasant and courteous manner;
- Be reliable, discreet and conscientious with a good work ethic and a willingness to learn.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com