Do you thrive in a busy, fast paced environment? Do you want to work in a boutique law firm with opportunities to progress your legal career? Do you want to work in Dublin city centre? McKenna and Co Solicitors are seeking a Paralegal to join their Dublin office.
The ideal candidate will have both a law degree and experience in a litigation and/or conveyancing and be familiar with PIAB applications, preparing briefs to counsel, conveyancing contracts and registration of title. There is strong potential to progress to a trainee solicitor position.
Responsibilities to include:
- General administrative duties and project administrative work;
- Providing support to solicitors by reviewing, editing, and drafting legal documents, particularly in the areas of property law and litigation;
- Drafting correspondence to Counsel, law firms and clients in a professional, polite and friendly manner;
- Acting as first line of contact for clients;
- Scheduling meetings and court appearances;
- Managing and archiving various contracts, legal briefs and corporate documents;
- Miscellaneous jobs required in a growing firm such as managing social media, networking etc.
Preferred candidate qualities:
- Highly driven individual with the ability to follow through;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flexible, can-do attitude;
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure;
- Team player who is equally comfortable to use their own initiative;
- Willingness to grow within the organisation.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.