Fieldfisher LLP is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. Fieldfisher network has more than 1,700 people working across 25 offices providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of their clients' needs. Among Fieldfisher clients they count well-known social media sites, cosmetics brands and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.
Fieldfisher is currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join their innovated and forward thinking firm. This position will be a 6 month fixed term contract with a view for a possible extension.
As a Paralegal at Fieldfisher LLP, you will:
- Receive excellent on-the-job experience and training;
- Learn valuable communication and legal business skills;
- Attend team and client meetings;
- Network and build lasting relationships;
- Contribute to the preparation of high-profile cases;
- Receive ongoing informal and formal feedback.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Problem solving and strong attention to detail;
- Team player; and
- Ability to multi-task.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or if you have any questions or would like to discuss the role confidentially please contact Karen Dempsey, Human Resource Director on 01 8280600.
The application process is open to anyone who has completed an undergraduate degree in law, or to graduates of a degree in any discipline, who are in the process of completing FE1 exams.
Competitive salary and compensation package offered including:
- Medical Benefits through provider Webdoctor;
- 3 days paid leave to cover Christmas closure each year;
- Health and Wellness Programme;
- Sports and Social Club;
- Employee discounts scheme;
- Early finish on public holiday weekends;
- Bike to Work Initiative;
- Travel Tax Incentive Scheme;
- Flu vaccination;
- Paid paternity leave contributions;
- Paid wedding leave;
- Paid maternity leave contributions;
- Group Life Assurance Scheme;
- Income Protection Insurance.
Please note Fieldfisher LLP aims to ensure equality of opportunity and they are actively working towards improving the diversity of their staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.