Griffin Solicitors are seeking to recruit an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary/Legal Executive to join their team on a full time basis to cover a 6 month maternity contract with a possible extension.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar Legal Secretary/Legal Executive role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Accurate typing skills;
- Advanced PC skills including MS Office, Outlook and Word and a case management system;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of court documents to include motions and affidavits;
- Preparation of briefs and booklets for court;
- Digital dictation, typing and document formatting;
- Corresponding with clients, counsel and third parties;
- Secretarial support to fee earners, ensuring that documentation and correspondence are produced to a high standard;
- Maintaining client files to include filing, photocopying, scanning etc.;
- Occasionally cover reception.
This position is office based. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org