A busy well-established Dublin practice is currently seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their litigation department for a full time position. This role requires an experienced candidate who has practical experience in all areas of litigation.
- Transcribing dictation;
- Preparation of legal documents;
- Formatting briefs, pleadings, letters and other legal documents;
- Corresponding with clients, witnesses and counsel;
- Filing and general administrative support;
- Diary management.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years' recent legal secretarial experience is required;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and case management systems, in particular Practice Evolve.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 10 April 2020 at 5pm.