Kod Lyons Solicitors is Ireland's leading public interest, criminal defence and human rights law practice based in Dublin. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Litigation team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have initiative, drive, strong interpersonal skills and practical experience in civil litigation.
- Appropriate experience as a legal secretary in civil litigation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing full support to the fee earners in managing their portfolio of files;
- Liaison with clients, providers and third parties;
- Organise and maintain electronic files to secure;
- SLA compliance;
- Preparing and processing legal documents/completion of draft PIAB applications forms;
- Arranging meeting and maintaining the court diary system.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience;
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Previous experience working as a litigation legal secretary is essential;
- Very organised with ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Excellent computer skills - an ability to work predominantly “paperless” with knowledge of case management systems and standard office software Word, Excel, Outlook etc.;
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Work as part of a professional team.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com