Doyle and Company, Solicitors, are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their team. Doyle and Company is a well-established and medium sized general practice firm with offices in Cabra and Blanchardstown and a finalist at the Irish Law Awards 2021.
They offer a large range of services, including litigation, conveyancing, family law, employment law, will and probate and commercial work. The role is one of a legal secretary and dealing the reception desk.
The role requires a person who is:
- Organised, professional and conscientious;
- Experience in a legal firm helpful;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Outlook;
- Experience in case management systems; helpful;
- Excellent audio typing skills;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with written communication.
- Dealing with reception desk;
- Greet clients and answering phone calls and dealing with queries;
- Audio typing of documents, letters and emails;
- Managing files on Keyhouse case management software;
- Experience of 1 year within a general practice desirable.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 7 February 2022.