Murphy English and Company, “Sunville”, Cork Road, Carrigaline, Co Cork is seeking to recruit a full time experienced Conveyancing/Probate Secretary for their Carrigline office (not remotely). The successful candidate should have experience in all aspects of conveyancing and probate.
- 2+ years recent experience working as a secretary is essential - preferably within the conveyancing/probate areas together with a knowledge of litigation and family law;
- Knowledge of Legal Evolve System;
- Dictaphone typing with good typing speeds;
- Good office administration skills;
- Comfortable/familiar with working in a legal office environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Audio typing from digital dictation;
- Maintaining client files including photocopying, scanning and filing (paper and electronically) and archiving;
- Creating, amending and formatting letters and legal documents;
- Liaising with clients - answering telephones and dealing with client queries; greeting clients; arranging appointments;
- Diary management;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Have a professional and flexible approach.
- Collecting and scanning post;
- Answering phones and dealing with client queries;
- Communicating with clients and external solicitors;
- Maintaining office area, looking after principal’s diary and appointments.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 2 August 2021 at 5.30pm.