Murphy English and Company Solicitors, 33/34 Cook Street, is seeking to recruit an experienced Litigation Secretary. The successful candidate should have experience in all aspect of litigation.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' litigation experience with excellent organisational skills;
- Knowledge of case management systems;
- Audio trying skills;
- Excellent communicational skills;
- Strong litigation experience also with a knowledge of family law, probate and conveyancing;
- In-depth knowledge of court practice and procedure;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 28 June 2019 at 5pm.