Trevor Bowles Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary. The successful applicant should have experience in conveyancing, probate and general practice matters. Full time and part time candidates will be considered.
The following will be expected of the successful candidate:
- Provide secretarial support to the principal;
- Should be familiar with audio dictation;
- Will undertake reception duties and other general administrative duties;
- Will have excellent computer skills and have a high level of proficiency in Microsoft and legal case management systems;
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential;
- Excellent file management skills;
- Eave excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and courteous manner;
- Ambition to deliver excellent support and be a key player in the administration team;
- The ability to work on their own initiative is a necessity;
- Be methodical, contentious and hard-working and accountable to the principal of the firm.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for appliations is 30 June 2021 at 5pm.