Johnsons Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary to perform the every day duties by assisting the solicitor(s) to whom the successful applicant will be assigned.
Main duties include:
- Completing digital dictation on a daily basis as directed by the solicitor(s);
- Completing/typing all forms, notices and other documents as directed; any other typing duties as required;
- Photocopy all documentation; maintaining the firm’s filing system;
- When required, compiling briefs for counsel;
- Making and receiving telephone calls;
- Keeping the solicitor informed of any developments of which the solicitor is unaware and remind him of matters which require attention;
- Entering appointments/cases or other matters of importance in the solicitor’s diary; and
- Any other duties as required by the solicitor(s) or the partners of the firm.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5 September 2019 at 5pm.