Brendan Maloney and Company Solicitors are seeking a full time and part time Legal Secretary/Receptionist to join their busy general legal practice based in Bray, Co. Wicklow. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' previous experience in general practice to include criminal law, litigation, probate and conveyancing. Salary commensurate with experience.
Duties to include:
- Dictaphone typing;
- Providing secretarial and administrative assistance to all solicitors;
- Photocopying, postal duties, filing, diary management, and general office duties.
- Minimum 3 years' experience;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skillset - experience with Keyhouse management system would be an advantage;
- Flexibility and ability to work within a team and on own initiative;
- A professional manner;
- Ability to deal with all clients in a professional and efficient manner.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org