McDermott Creed & Martyn are a general practice legal firm, looking to recruit a legal secretary or legal executive based in their busy, expanding Dublin office.
With previous experience working in a legal firm, the successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to progress files / cases on using their own judgement / knowledge;
- Have experience of residential and commercial conveyancing;
- Have a strong working knowledge of land registry and property registration matters;
- Have experience of litigation matters, compiling briefs for counsel and booklets of pleadings for court;
- Ability to work as part of a team, to think on their feet, assist colleagues and react quickly;
- Be self-motivated and flexible.
The Dublin office is a busy, dynamic team with a strong work ethic. The team work independently but are always ready to support each other, depending on the current priority. The individual they recruit will want to be a part of this team, but with a strong personal drive to succeed.
Salary is flexible depending upon experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, before the closing date, 6 January 2020, at 5.00pm.