Hoban Boino Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Legal Secretary/Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. A good working knowledge of conveyancing, probate, family law and litigation is required, and previous experience in a general legal practice is desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years' legal secretarial/legal executive experience required preferably in a general legal practice.
Main responsibilities include:
- Audiotyping and preparing and processing legal documents;
- Scanning and assigning of post;
- Arranging appointments and maintaining the diary system;
- Organising and maintaining paper and electronic files;
- Assisting with administration duties.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Previous experience working as a Legal Secretary/Legal Executive in general legal practice is essential;
- Organised with an ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and CORT case management system;
- Experience in audiotyping;
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is the 27 day of March 2019 at 5pm.