ReganWall is a business law firm based in Cork. Since its establishment last year, the firm has grown at a rapid pace and operates from one of Cork city’s most prestigious office buildings. They currently have openings for Interns to work with their corporate and commercial lawyers.
This position is ideal for ambitious candidates wishing to develop their career in a fast paced legal environment. Interns will have the opportunity to work closely with the firm’s partners on a wide range of transactional and advisory assignments for business clients. Interns will also have the opportunity to be considered for future traineeship opportunities that may arise within the firm.
- Research on company/commercial law matters;
- Transaction support;
- Assisting with corporate advisory work;
- Preparation and amendment of legal documents.
Candidate skills and experience:
- Strong academic achievement;
- Interest in corporate and commercial law;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise work;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com