John V. Kelly and Co. is a long established and reputable private client law firm located in Cavan Town. They are seeking to recruit a Legal Graduate currently studying for their FE1s to join their team.
The successful candidate will work directly with one of the firm’s partners and will gain first-hand experience in the areas of conveyancing, probate and personal injuries litigation. This is a great opportunity for a person who has recently graduated and has commenced or is considering commencing the FE1 exams and desires first hand legal experience.
- 1-year fixed term contract;
- Working hours: 9am to 1pm, Monday to Friday (which will allow the successful applicant to study for the FE1 exams while working);
- The offer of a training contract will be considered at the end of the term (based on performance).
- Candidates who have completed an undergraduate degree in law and who are considering or are in the process of sitting FE1 exams;
- Previous experience in an office environment is not essential but would be beneficial.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 6 June 2020 at 5pm.