Greene Solicitors, a small long established general practice located in the heart of Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2 seeks a Legal Executive for legal administrative work.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi task;
- A positive and flexible attitude towards work;
- Strong work ethic;
- Ability to work on their own initiative;
- Strong general administrative skills.
Duties of the successful candidate will include:
- General administrative duties including managing a busy telephone switchboard, filing, emailing, photocopying etc.;
- Dictaphone typing (no experience required);
- Greeting clients at reception and managing the office diary;
- Preparing briefs for counsel;
- Drafting legal documentation;
- Making telephone calls to other firms, banks and court offices;
- Legal research;
- Filing proceedings in the Four Courts;
- Other ad hoc administrative duties.
This position would be an ideal opportunity for a candidate interested in beginning their legal career and would suit a third level graduate intending to sit the FE1 exams.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 20 December 2019 at 5pm.