Eames Solicitors is currently seeking an experienced Legal Executive to join its busy corporate and commercial law team based in Dublin city centre. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' general commercial experience with a strong understanding of commercial/corporate law and litigation.
You will be responsible for:
- Drafting agreements, minutes and corporate resolutions on instruction of solicitors;
- Preparing document bibles, pleadings and briefs;
- Attending on counsel at court hearings and applications on instruction of solicitors;
- Dealing with general correspondence;
- Liaising with clients on instruction of solicitors;
- General administration duties as required.
- Experience in general commercial/corporate law and litigation;
- A high level of computer proficiency and familiarity with MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- The ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines. Salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 27 May 2019 at 5pm.