Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. They are a business law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in the following sectors: energy, technology, financial services, built environment and healthcare and life sciences.
Mason Hayes & Curran Real Estate department wishes to recruit two experienced Legal Executives to join the team. As the largest Real Estate team in Ireland, they offer extensive expertise critical for structuring complex real estate transactions. They work in partnership with their clients to provide a comprehensive consultancy service, delivering practical solutions at all times.
- Providing conveyancing and other services including first registration and other registration and filing work, enforcement and other sales for banks, receivers and others, producing and updating progress reports, trackers and monitoring undertakings and movement of title deeds, completion documents;
- File management and maintenance, including ensuring relevant documentation and correspondence is filed accurately and in a timely manner;
- Preparing bills and maintaining client/matter detail on the billing system, from inception to completion;
- Participating in knowledge management, practice development and departmental meetings; and
- Other duties as required.
- At least 5 years of experience as a legal executive, ideally from a medium to large firm with commercial real estate experience;
- Proficient with MS Office and familiar with billing and file management systems;
- Proven organisational, prioritisation and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills; and
- A self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Competitive salaries and generous employee benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements;
- Focus on employee involvement, wellbeing and success;
- Friendly, open and informal working atmosphere and
- Social events, clubs and initiatives (Green Month, Working on Wellness, subsidised fitness classes etc.).
For more details and to apply please go to Legal Executive