Wallace Corporate Counsel LLP is seeking to recruit Legal Executives / Pre Trainees to join their Corporate / Commercial Team.
Suitable candidates will be considered for progression onto the Firm’s traineeship programme.
The unique role is an interesting and varied one and the candidates will obtain broad experience assisting as required in respect of investment into growth companies (principally tech orientated series seed and series A funding rounds) and fast-paced M&A transactions (typically involving sell-side deals with global acquirers).
The role will offer a unique opportunity to grow, develop and improve skillsets while working as a valued member of a dynamic team.
The role will involve:
- Assisting solicitors on corporate/commercial transactions
- Assisting with company secretarial matters
- Attending to Companies Registration Office filings
- Drafting shareholder / Board approvals and transaction ancillaries
- Preparing post-completion transaction bibles and ancillary matters
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant work experience
- Highly motivated coupled with a solid work ethic and can-do attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office would be a distinct advantage
To apply send CV and cover letter to email@example.com