Smithwick Solicitors are seeking a Legal Secretary/Executive with a minimum of 3 years relevant legal experience working in a fast-paced environment at a high level. The position is a fulltime role and it will encompass various areas of general practice but primarily litigation.
Requirements for this position:
- Experience in personal injury litigation is highly desirable;
- Ability to prepare briefs, pleadings and other legal documents from templates;
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage diaries, review and organise files to a high standard;
- A high level of competency in Word, Excel, Outlook and demonstrate strong attention to detail and be experienced in the use of Legal Evolve/Documatics case management systems is essential;
- Opening and closing files;
- Experience working with multiple clients;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates;
- File management, including scanning and photocopying;
- Ability to prioritise a large workload;
- Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication and telephone skills;
- A team player with a positive attitude.
The successful candidate will work mainly for the Principal Partner. Some experience in other aspects of general practice would be beneficial and salary is commensurate with competence and experience. This position does not have remote working facility.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com