Lex Consultancy is seeking talented Law Graduates for its client who is a large, financial services company. They pride themselves on their culture and collaborative working environment and feel that they offer a welcoming, supportive workplace. They are looking for graduates to assist on various small and long term projects.
Your role will involve:
- Updating and maintaining client records, requiring meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work in a timely and resourceful manner;
- Following various procedures to ensure that data is correctly identified, stored and analysed;
- Effective communication with management on progress and status of projects;
- Work with large data sets using different specialised databases;
- Ensured work completed for clients is of a high standard, timely and reliable;
- Customer focused with the ability to effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered, you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum of 350 points in your Leaving Certificate;
- Hold a degree in law, business or finance;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workloads; and
- A mature and confident manner.
- 6 month contract on offer;
- Hybrid role based out of Dublin, Cork, Galway or Belfast;
- Salary: 26,000K p/a and
- 23 days holidays.
Please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today if interested for an immediate interview; email@example.com