Bonn Steichen and Partners is a full service leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg providing the highest quality legal services to local and foreign clients. Due to their continued success and growth they are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate/Corporate Finance Lawyer and an experienced Banking and Finance Lawyer. Bonn Steichen and Partners offer you a collaborative working environment within a team that will help you succeed.
- You are a qualified lawyer;
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken; proficiency in French or German highly desirable);
- You are flexible, organised, solutions focussed, proactive and reliable;
- You are eager to deliver work of the highest standard;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are client-focused and have the ability to work well within a team;
- For the experienced banking and finance role, you have 2+ years' of experience working in banking and finance in a law firm.
Your role as a Junior Corporate/Corporate Finance Lawyer:
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of corporate matters including private equity transactions, corporate restructurings and reorganisations, migrations, equity capital markets, joint ventures, and general corporate law advice;
- You will work closely with team members to provide strong legal support to a small number of corporate clients;
- Depending on the needs of the team, your role may be expanded to working also on financing matters.
Your role as an experienced Banking and Finance Lawyer:
- You will be in a hands-on and client-facing role managing a broad and exciting set of work across banking and finance, structured finance and securitisation;
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with clients and other law firms and coordinating transactions, under the supervision of the partner/counsel.
Bonn Steichen and Partners is proud of its working environment where collegiality, trust and respect are the guiding principles. Throughout the years, they have successfully attracted and retained talented ambitious people allowing them as to achieve legal excellence. In return they offer a competitive package and considerable scope for personal and professional development, including the opportunity to:
- Play an active role in high-profile international transactions that set Bonn Steichen and Partners apart from others in the market;
- Gain practical experience in a wide range of legal and regulatory matters in the areas of corporate, banking, finance and capital markets;
- Develop your skills and knowledge through internal training;
- Work within a structure where their professionals at all levels of seniority bring together their expertise around a common objective: creating value for the client.
If you would like to enhance your career in a challenging and dynamic work environment within a medium size team please send a CV, together with a cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.