Independent Trustee Company Ltd. is seeking a qualified Solicitor to provide legal, trust and pensions advisory services principally in relation to self-administered pensions schemes. In addition, the role will involve company secretarial services to the ITC Group. This role may suit candidates with good business acumen who are interested in transitioning to an in-house position in financial services.
- Advise on and conclude investment documentation;
- Draft loan notes and other investment documentation and advise on same;
- Interact with external law firms to secure delivery of services;
- Provide company secretarial services;
- Deliver agreed service targets;
- Assist in developing new and existing services;
- Participate in PR and marketing initiatives;
- Liaise with other teams within ITC Group as appropriate;
- Technical assistance to the Customer Services team.
Required skills and behaviours:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate with others in a professional and helpful way, conveying information clearly and concisely;
- Strong drafting and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Good business acumen with ability to satisfy customer requirements, provide Innovative customer focused solutions and excellent client care;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team;
- Time management skills;
- Communicates enthusiasm and commitment to achieving objectives and making a contribution to the team;
- Seeks, actively listens to and acts upon feedback;
- Recognises and respects confidentiality of information.
- Professional qualification as a solicitor with at least two years’ experience;
- Experience in pensions/trust/financial services preferred but not essential;
- Strong computer skills.
- Commensurate with experience
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com