Mason Hayes & Curran wish to recruit an experienced Solicitor to join their highly regarded Health and Prosecutions team. Acting for a number of health authorities the team requires a Solicitor with at least three years’ experience in a busy corporate or general practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- District Court child protection work;
- Healthcare in the field of mental health, wards of court and disability;
- Prosecutions; and
- Court advocacy preferred but not essential.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales;
- A team player who can work with different teams and lawyers across the firm; and
- Keen to progress their career in a growing international firm.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: recruit@MHC.ie