MDM Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full time Legal Executive to join their team.
- Meeting with clients and preparing attendance notes;
- Drafting Motions and Affidavits and preparing Replies to Particulars;
- Preparing Affidavits of Discovery and Liaising with client regarding relevant documents;
- Collating and preparing briefs for counsel;
- Attending counsel;
- Updating and management of client spreadsheets;
- Assisting at court hearings, managing witnesses etc.
The successful candidate should have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package and case management system - Cort would be an advantage;
- A good telephone manner;
- Legal office experience;
- A flexible approach to her/his work and responsibilities;
- Be capable of working to deadlines;
- Be well organised;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 4 August 2021 at 5pm.