Daniel Spring and Company Solicitors have a vacancy for a Legal Secretary. A minimum requirement is 5 years' of experience in employment or family law.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Have accurate typing skills of at least 60wpm, using digital dictation;
- Have experience of a case management system, e.g. ALB/Opsis, with the ability to deal competently with the administration of client files;
- Be capable of creating and amending letters and legal documents;
- Possess very good computer skills - advanced Microsoft Office suite/ECDL;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure on own initiative;
- Be well presented, with a professional and flexible approach at all times.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org