Moran and Ryan are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor on a full time or part time basis. The appropriate candidate will have at least five years’ experience of commercial property matters.
Key skills include the following:
- Experience of transactional work such as acquisitions and disposals of mixed use, commercial and residential developments;
- Commercial property due diligence;
- Experience in acting for lenders and borrowers in the negotiation and drafting of security documents;
- Particular ability to draft documentation underpinning commercial landlord and tenant relationships such as leases, licences, Deeds of Variation and Surrender;
- Ability to draft documents where a matter becomes contentious, such as forfeiture notices.
The appropriate candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Strong organisational skills in order to prioritise and manage a busy workload;
- Strong drafting skills;
- Clear communication skills with colleagues and clients;
- Commercial awareness to facilitate delivery of client’s objectives.
To ensure that the successful candidate’s interests are aligned with those of the firm, Moran and Ryan are offering an attractive incentive package, including a percentage of fees earned. The appropriate candidate will become an integral part of Moran and Ryan’s growth and therefore will work with the existing team for the medium to long term.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org