McCormack Solicitors, based in Newbridge, Co. Kildare, require an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor. This role requires an immediate start.
Role and responsibilities:
- Acting for commercial clients on a wide range of commercial property transactions, including development schemes and business parks;
- Dealing with commercial finance and certification of title to commercial lenders in conjunction with commercial property transactions;
- Acting for private clients in the purchase and sale of commercial property transactions;
- Acting for private and commercial clients in drafting all types of commercial leases, from short term business letting agreements to long term leases in multi-tenanted buildings;
- Title reviews and advising on receiver and bank transactions by private treaty and auction;
- Acting for private clients in the purchase of properties in new-build estates;
- Acting for private clients in the purchase of properties involving a Registry of Deeds title and advising on registration requirements.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications for this role is Friday 23 October 2020.