Ennis and Associates are seeking to recruit a Solicitor required to join their established specialist defence litigation law firm on full time basis. Successful applicant will manage a designated portfolio of employer liability, public liability and motor injury claims.
Initial training and on-going development support from experienced team members will be provided. Excellent opportunities for career progression. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience in defence litigation of personal injury claims or general litigation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of personal injury claims;
- Providing opinion on liability and quantum;
- Providing advice to client and insured;
- Attending settlement negotiations;
- Defence of claims in District, Circuit and High Courts.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to make commercial decisions;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Work as part of a professional team;
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems;
- Pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn.
If you are interested in this role please send a cover letter and CV to:email@example.com