M Donnelly and Comapny have an immediate vacancy for a qualified Legal Executive based in their Dublin office.
As a Legal Executive you will provide support and assistance for the office. The candidate will have prior proven experience working in a legal practice.
- Experience of litigation– debt recovery is essential;
- and knowledge of property - Landlord and Tenant (commercial) is desirable.
- You will use your excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with your colleagues, clients and other transaction parties.
It should be noted that level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role.
- Knowledge and understanding in respect of the litigation debt recovery process from start to finish (pre-litigation through to enforcement);
- Knowledge and understanding of Landlord & Tenant (commercial) and conveyancing transactions;
- Preparation, stamping, serving and filing of legal documents and preparing briefs;
- General office, clerical and administrative tasks to include post, photocopying, typing, filing, phone, organising meetings and updating and maintaining databases;
- Lodging applications in the court offices and PRAI;
- Dealing efficiently with incoming calls and correspondence from clients and solicitors;
- Ensuring internal and external parties are kept up to date with matters;
- Managing project work;
- Participate in and contribute to review meetings as required;
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as required.
Required skills and experience:
- Professional legal qualification.
- Previous experience in a law office.
- Ability to work independently with supervision or as part of a team.
- A reliable candidate who can multitask and work on their own initiative.
- Team player, committed with high personal integrity.
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with a good technical knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Strong office, clerical and administration skills with good diary and file management.
- High levels of flexibility, willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong aptitude to plan, coordinate work programmes/schedules, with the ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential with the ability to prioritise and to follow and build upon existing processes and ensure data is maintained with accuracy and consistency.
- Proven organisational, prioritisation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Please email your CV to email@example.com . In response to your application M Donnelly & Co will contact you by phone or email.