Flynn O’Driscoll are looking for an experienced Corporate/Commercial Associate Solicitor to work as part of their growing Corporate and Commercial teams in Dublin. There is very significant scope for career progression as a strong member of these teams and the firm. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years' post qualification experience.
The role will include work in the following areas:
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Corporate restructuring;
- Investment; and
- Commercial contracts.
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- A strong work ethic;
- An excellent academic background and references;
- Relevant experience in and a strong knowledge of the above practice areas;
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are met;
- A collegiate, friendly and positive outlook; and
- A practical and commercial understanding of commercial clients’ needs and a desire to build up their own practice and new clients of the firm.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org