O'Carroll and Company Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Conveyancing/Probate Solicitor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must have a minimum of five years' post qualification experience in conveyancing, probate and general practice;
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing to include title investigation re sales, purchases and re mortgages;
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of commercial conveyancing; including commercial leases, purchases and sales;
- Experience in probate law dealing with testate and intestate administrations, experience in probate litigation an advantage;
- Competent in advising clients in family law matters;
- Have strong organisational and IT skills;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to manage their own caseload and work as part of a team.
Salary commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 29 October 2021 at 5pm.