Griffin Solicitors are seeking to recruit a Conveyancing/General Practice Solicitor to join their team.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum of two years' post qualification experience in conveyancing and general practice;
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of residential conveyancing to include title investigation re sales, purchases and remortgages;
- Experience in personal injury litigation and probate law would also be beneficial;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication and IT skills;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
This position offers an attractive package and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please submit a CV in confidence to: email@example.com