Dillon Geraghty and Company Solicitors is a busy general practice located in Navan and Athboy, County Meath and is seeking to recruit a Conveyancing and Probate Solicitor with experience in a general practice setting. This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have experience in general practice to include conveyancing and probate;
- Have excellent drafting skills;
- Be capable of managing their own caseload and working as part of a team, including appropriate delegation to and supervision of legal secretaries;
- Be flexible with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure and an ability to meet deadlines;
- Have excellent computer skills to include ability to use a case management system;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Have ability to foster trusted relationships with their clients;
- Have ability to recognise and follow through on business development opportunities;
- Excellent business acumen including an ability to communicate legal advice in a concise, effective and understandable manner.
Salary and terms will be commensurate with experience and proven abilities. Excellent prospects for a suitable candidate
Applicants may apply by sending a Curriculum Vitae and covering letter in confidence to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 28 March 2019 at 5pm.