Doyle and Company, Solicitors, are currently seeking to recruit a full time Conveyancing and General Practice Solicitor to join their team. Doyle and Company is a medium sized general practice firm with two offices in Cabra and Blanchardstown.
They offer a large range of services, including litigation, conveyancing, family law, employment law, will & probate and commercial work. There are four solicitors currently. The role is situated at our Cabra Office, which is beside the Broombridge Luas station. Staff parking is available.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Have experience in general practice to include conveyancing and probate.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Be capable of managing their own case load and working as part of a team, including appropriate delegation to and supervision of legal secretaries;
- Be flexible with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure and an ability to meet deadlines;
- Have excellent computer skills to include ability to use a case management system;
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with their clients;
- Have an ability to recognise and follow through on business development opportunities.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date, 25 January 2019, 5.00pm.