Anthony Joyce and Company Solicitors has a vacancy for an experienced Commercial and Corporate Solicitor who seeks an exciting role to bring their knowledge and experience in developing a commercial law offering to their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity with amazing potential for advancement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant commercial/corporate post qualification experience;
- Experience in drafting/reviewing shareholders’ agreements;
- Experience in M&A and other transactional work;
- Experience in advising and completing early stage/Enterprise Ireland funding;
- A proven ability to manage a transaction from start to finish;
- Exceptional client engagement skills;
- Strong business acumen with a commercial mind-set;
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with colleagues, clients, banks and other third parties.
The salary will be negotiable and flexible, commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role (in the strictest of confidence) please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2018 at 5pm.