Opportunities for Commercial Property Solicitors Part Time Associate-PQE 10 Years + (3 days per week) Full Time Senior Associate- PQE 8 Years + Full Time Associate-PQE 4 Years + Commercial Property Solicitors-salary competitive, dependent upon experience, based in Burlington Road, Dublin 4.
Orpen Franks is a boutique law firm with a strong and varied client base with over 200 years’ experience in the industry. Working with a variety of clients from individuals to large corporate businesses across Ireland they can assure you that every day is unique at Orpen Franks. They boast experienced, expert, flexible and manoeuvrable working practices that are well supported. The firm is part of an international network of independent law firms.
Orpen Franks is currently seeking to recruit Commercial Property Solicitors.
- Part time Associate - 10 years' post qualification experience - 3 days per week;
- Full time Senior Associate- 8 years' post qualification experience;
- Full time Associate - 4 years' post qualification experience
It is as leaders and specialists in the property law field that Orpen Franks first came to prominence in Ireland. They pride themselves on providing a comprehensive and professional service, adapting to the ever-changing landscape of Commercial Property law in Ireland. Orla O’Connell, Partner, heads the team of 5 Solicitors. The Commercial Property department have a strong practice in the leisure, retail and hospitality sectors with high profile and long standing clients of the firm.
The team cover all aspects of property including acquisition and disposal of commercial property, landlord and tenant matters, portfolio management, large scale residential development and sales, property investment, plot sales, construction elements and the financing arrangements that accompany property transactions. The team works closely with all of our other departments to ensure the provision of seamless and results driven advice.
What you’ll do
- You will respond to clients’ requirements and deliver results, whilst maintaining and supporting the maintenance of a proper work/life balance;
- You will provide accurate, prompt, realistic and relevant advice whilst managing client’s expectations;
- Support and work alongside the partners and your colleagues in the team and across all departments in the firm;
- Actively work to convert enquiries into new matters;
- Ensure accurate file management and time recording;
- Ensure deadlines and timescales are met;
- You will continue to build excellent knowledge within your area of law;
- Maintain confidentiality in line with the firm’s policies and procedures.
Who they are looking for
Candidates must be currently working in private practice and have experience in:
- Commercial property and the associated corporate law and finance law elements;
- Acquisitions, disposals and financing of commercial property;
- All types of residential and commercial property due diligence;
- Landlord and tenant transactions to include leases, assignments, sub-letting, surrenders, lease variations, licences and options;
- Development work acting for residential and commercial developers;
- Advising on planning issues and procedures;
- Experience of construction projects would be advantageous but not essential;
- These positions are suitable for qualified solicitors with a good academic background and training.
The successful candidates will work well with experienced professionals within a team environment whilst maintaining high work standards. They will thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments, adapting well to new areas of law. A proven track record in fee earning ability along with a confidence in undertaking networking and business development for the firm is a requirement for these roles. These individuals will be good communicators with excellent attention to detail.
Careers with Orpen Franks
Orpen Franks offers an innovative and distinct workplace in both its approach and ideologies. Orpen Franks prides itself on its culture of cross department cooperation, open door policy and having a collegiate and collaborative approach to everything they do.
Salary competitive, dependent upon experience.
To apply for these roles please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com by close of business 16 March 2021. Interviews will take place towards the end of March 2021 with a view to commencing employment asap or no later than May 2021.
Orpen Franks are strong advocates of a successful work/life balance and proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds with the same ethos, passion and enthusiasm.