Ronan Daly Jermyn (RDJ) has an opportunity for a qualified solicitor to join their Commercial Property Department. The positions will be based in Dublin or Cork (with a requirement to work on occasion in their Dublin office). Solicitors with at least two years' of commercial property experience in a leading Irish or international law firm are encouraged to apply.
Acting for a broad mix of Irish, international, private and public sector clients, the RDJ Commercial Property team advises on all areas of commercial property law including residential (both traditional and PRS) and commercial development projects, investment acquisitions and disposals and commercial leases. The team advises a broad range of clients including commercial and residential developers, institutional investors, international funds, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, retail groups and other participants in the real estate sector.
The successful candidate must have:
- Transactional real estate experience;
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues;
- A practical and commercial understanding of clients’ needs;
- Excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail;
- A proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met;
- An ability to work as part of a team and show a high level of initiative;
- A strong work ethic and flexible approach to work.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com